Friday, June 15, 2018

risk and my take on it

Oh,I love how people forget that we all don't see things the same ways, or feel things the same ways, or forget all the times they made choices someone else didn't agree with but followed their heart, anyway. Everything turned out fine. Everything was fine. That's the thing about life,really. You make choices, you take risks and sometimes you fall on your face. Sometimes it's that last standing up after falling a few times when you finally figure it out. And sometimes, that last time finally teaches you what you were slow to learn. Here's the deal, really. I have never shied away from things that others deem scary. I am not going to start now. If i fail, I fail and I learn. If I succeed, I will find one more piece of the happiness puzzle. Either way, I'm good. I have three risky things in the air right now--one related to geography, one related to business, one related to the heart. Takes three things to juggle. I got this. I have a net.

No comments:

Post a Comment